WHAT MAKES A REAL ESTATE COMPANY SUCCESSFUL? The answer is real estate agents who are dedicated to the real estate profession, enjoy working as a team, have high ethical standards, put client and customer needs before their own and are willing to go more than the extra mile to satisfy those needs. That’s the kind of Realtors we have here at Montana Westgate Realty, Inc.!
We’re here to serve all your real estate needs, so give one of our professional Realtors a call whether you’re looking to buy a home or you want to sell Montana property.
- BROKER/OWNER of Montana Westgate Realty, Inc.
- CRB/CRS/GRI/SFR Designations.
- Licensed in Montana Since 1984.
- National Association of REALTORS®.
- Montana Association of REALTORS®.
- Past Montana State Director & Member of State Education Committee.
- Past President Bitterroot Valley Board of REALTORS®.
- Member of Bitterroot Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Reliable and Effective Service For You!
- GRI – BROKER
- A REALTOR® for 22+ years.
- Detail Oriented.
- People come first; that is why I give 110%.
- Experience you can depend upon.
- Knowledgeable about Water Rights.
- Graduated from the University of California at Sacramento.
- Former 1st grade teacher.
- Pete and Heidi’s mom.
- Lived in Western Montana for over 32 years.
- Email or call for any local Buyers Guide Book, school information, maps.
- CRS / GRI – BROKER
- 2008 and 2005 Bitterroot Valley’s Top Real Estate Broker.
- Excellent Professional Service with Honesty & Integrity.
- Consistent Top Producer.
- 1999, 2000, & 2004 Bitterroot Valley Salesman of the Year.
- 1996 Bitterroot Valley Rookie Salesman of the Year.
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist.
- GRI – Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
- Consistent Closed Volume/Sales Transaction Leader of the Year.
- Specializing in Residential, Land, Commercial, and Multi-Family properties.
- GRI Designation – Graduate of REALTOR® Institute.
- Member of Bitterroot Valley Board of REALTORS® and MLS.
- Member of Montana Regional MLS.
- Member of Montana Association of REALTORS®.
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®.
- Additional continuing education in Real Estate and college courses.
- Licensed in Montana since 2002.
- Born and raised in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana and loving it!
- Over 12 Million $$$ in Real Estate Sold Since 2000.
- More Than 25 Years of Sales Experience.
- 2 Years Member – Board of Directors – Paradise (CA) Association of REALTORS®.
- Single with Four Children, Six Grandchildren.
- Enjoy Hiking, Camping, RV-ing, and Gardening.
- Also Enjoy Meeting New People and Helping with Their Real Estate Needs.
My family came here to the Bitterroot Valley in Western Montana in 1929. I was born and raised in Stevensville. My mom and dad raised us on our farm where dad grew sugar beets, hay and grains. We also milked dairy cows and raised pigs which gave us all plenty to do! I finished school in 1969, joined the Army, then came back home and started a career as a heavy equipment operator. I started out operating equipment in the logging industry, then worked in the construction and mining industries as an operator and manager. After that I started my own excavation company, doing mostly residential excavating. I then realized real estate was my passion.
I have been in the real estate business since 2003. As a Real Estate Professional, I understand the entire process of a real estate transaction. I can help you find a home, sell your home, make an offer on a home, help you find buyers, and assist you with all the documents necessary to complete a Real Estate transaction.
I have lived in Montana all of my life. My husband and I own a small ranch on the west side of the valley in the Stevensville area. We enjoy all the great things this valley has to offer; hunting, cross country skiing, fishing, swimming, camping and boating. We enjoy working on our family cherry orchard on Flathead Lake during the summer week-ends.
I have been in the real estate business since 1977. I belong to both the Montana Regional and Bitterroot Multiple Listing Agencies (MLS), which gives me a wide area of properties to show my clients. I enjoy selling ranch, residential and recreational properties.
I enjoy working with longtime residence of the Bitterroot Valley and those new to Montana.
Give me a call.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; Marquette University
- BS Mechanical Engineering; Marquette University
Moved to Montana in 1977 and have made the most of living in this wonderful place we call home.
Licensed Agent/REALTOR in Montana. Member of the Bitterroot and Regional, as well as the National Association of REALTORS®.
Bought, rehabbed, managed, traded and sold numerous residential rental properties. Bought, managed and traded commercial properties. Bought land, developed it and sold residential lots.
I have 30 years sales experience and my most intense interests are real estate, hunting and fishing, not necessarily in that order.
Cody is a creative, energetic advocate and salesperson. He understands the importance of negotiating diligently, and marketing actively and effectively to achieve the best results for his clients. When he is not on the phone helping his clients find their dream home or locating buyers for his listings, you can find him walking through the local community making contacts that serve his clients, staying up to date on current market conditions.
A professional musician and avid outdoorsman, Cody was drawn to the gorgeous and serene Bitterroot Valley. He lives for the outdoor and independent lifestyle Montana has to offer. Seeing an opportunity in the valley, Cody created and managed Mountain Music. He quickly grew his new business as well as a vast and loyal friendship with the local community.
Cody now employs his extensive business and sales experience helping his clients with one of the most important and exciting decisions in pursuit of their dreams!
I have a client-centered approach which I apply to every detail of your Real Estate transaction.
My financial background as a banker, a certified financial planner (C.F.P.) and a corporate securities officer enables me to constructively help you whether you’re a buyer, a seller or an investor.
I have a deep commitment to God and to my family. I have been married to my lovely wife Susan for over forty years. We have two happily married sons and seven grandchildren.
In addition, I enjoy our wonderful Montana outdoors and am an avid fly fisherman.
Call me — I’m looking forward to talking to you! (406) 381-1803
Indiana grown but now Montanan at heart, I am growing my roots down deep in Montana soil. I was born in Missouri and raised in the rolling hills of Indiana where I met my husband of 20 years. We have four amazing children and a new beautiful grandchild. Our desire to move to this beautiful area was to provide them with a better quality of life. My husband’s career in aviation moved us to different parts of the Midwest but we fell in love with the Bitterroot Valley after having an opportunity to visit. Enjoying what the gorgeous outdoors has to offer, no matter what the season, is a passion of mine, especially when spent with family and friends. What better place than Montana to do so!
I have successfully run my own business for 18 years dealing with almost every angle of residential and commercial properties. This responsibility held varies job descriptions from construction, painting, landscaping, restoration and cleaning to organizing, interior decorating, interior scape design and home staging. Also, my 12 years of experience in event planning and floral design for large venues such as benefits, weddings and celebrations has trained me to bring fast pace chaos to a happy ending. Along with my extensive realtor training, the experience from the combination of these skills and eye for detail will better serve my clients during their real estate adventure.
Having my own business has allowed me the freedom to balance my work around to fit my family’s needs. Teaching my children the value of working hard and helping others is of great importance. Being part of the Montana Westgate Realty team, I can extend those values to help others in finding their future homes and making their move a success!